Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 228 -- Blogging About Blogs . . . Again!


See what I did there?  I lured you in with promises of Rice Krispy Treats.  As a kid, my siblings and I lived for Rice Krispy treats -- and Scotcheroos, which were made with peanut butter instead of marshmallows.  But back to the treats later.  VegNews website and newsletter does its awards survey this month and one of the categories is best vegan blog.  I thought I'd list the candidates here since I might find some new sources of inspiration for my vegan cooking.  Several of my favorite blogs are on the list.  I've gone through the list and will feature a few new favorites over the next few days, but I'm pretty fussy about what I eat, so if the blog doesn't grab me right away, then I probably won't go back.

Here's the list!
Bittersweet
Chocolate-Covered Katie
Choosing Raw
FatFree Vegan Kitchen
Happy Herbivore
Healthy. Happy. Life.
Maple Spice
Mouthwatering Vegan Recipes
Oh She Glows
This Rawsome Vegan Life
Thug Kitchen
Vegan Yack Attack
Vegansaurus

I'm a big fan of FatFree Vegan Kitchen and Oh She Glows.  And I'm going to add a new blog to my list.  Happy.Healthy.Life.  And as a reward for following along, here's the link for vegan Rice Krispy treats from the Healthy.Happy.Life.    See, it does pay to explore new blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment