Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 41 - Keeping Track

In my many attempts in the past to lose weight, one of my more successful came with Weight Watchers online.  I loved entering the food I ate in their online tracker and watching it neatly appear onsceen.  There were charts and graphs that magically appeared at the push of a button.  And I'm a girl who likes a good graph.



When I started my vegan lifestyle, I wanted a way to track my weight loss beause I knew I was going to lose weight.  Since I didn't belong to Weight Watchers Online anymore, I couldn't use their tracker, so I searched online for a free tracker.  I settled on the Weight & BP Tracker.  

It has a points tracker if you follow Weght Watchers.  It has a place to record your weight, keeping track of your goals, BMI, and weigh-ins.  It has a place to enter your measurements and your blood pressure readings, if you're tracking those.  It has almost everything that Weight Watchers has.

It would be nice if you could set goals on the weight loss charts.  Or if the charts were graphed with dates on one axis.  But beggars can't be choosers and for free, it's pretty darn nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment