Monday, March 4, 2013

Day 68 -- Say Hello To My Little Friend

As I'm settling into my new eating habits, I occasionally long for something salty and crunchy to eat for a snack.  Chips are out and so is microwave popcorn with butter.  But popcorn, popped in a hot-air popper is just fine for my eating plan.  So today, I went out and bought this:



This is a Presto Hot Air Popcorn popper.  I was barely in the door before I fired it up and made a half batch  of popcorn.  And it was good!!  I gave it a tiny spray of PAM, just to get some salt to stick to the kernels and I welcomed back one of my favorite treats.  I need to make sure to buy a can of butter-flavored PAM the next time I go to the grocery store.  The olive oil flavor doesn't taste as good on popcorn.  I"m happy to have a healthy snack alterntive and I'm sure my little friend will get used often.

No comments:

Post a Comment