Friday, March 8, 2013

Day 72 -- Blogging About Blogs

When you go from eating the Standard American Diet (SAD) to eating vegan in the course of a day, it does take a bit of research.  One of the most interesting activities is -- no, not exercise -- searching for good recipes on the internet.  I have some favorite blogs, but I just discovered a blog about vegan blogs!


The blog "Best Vegan Blogs" is a great resource for searching out information, recipes, and just general support for maintaining a vegan lifestyle.  I need some new recipes!  I'm falling into a rut, though it is a tasty rut.  So, tonight, I'll find one new recipe from a vegan blog and cook it this weekend.  But I'm still cooking my Brussels Sprout and Shitake Mushroom Soup.  And my Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili.  I don't want to climb out of my rut too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment