Sunday, May 12, 2013

Day 136 -- People Are Starting To Notice

I've lost about 57 pounds so far and it's become impossible to keep wearing my old clothes.  I look ridiculous in them, so I've started dipping into my box of old clothes that used to fit . . . a long time ago.  I now have three almost new pairs of pants.  And some tops that fit pretty well, too.  And because of these new, tighter clothes, people are starting to notice that I've lost a little weight.

I still do a pretty good job of hiding my body and I expected I might be able to go a little bit longer wearing my old clothes, but now that it's getting warm outside, I don't want to wear a bunch of heavy, long-sleeved shirts and baggy pants.    


No, that's not me in the photo.  I'm not that thin yet.  But I hope to be at some point in the future, sometime around Christmas, maybe?  By that time, the clothes I'm wearing now should be really baggy.      

No comments:

Post a Comment