Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day 188 -- When Good Food Goes Bad

"When in doubt, throw it out."  That's going to be my new motto.

I haven't been writing on my blog the past few days because I was brought down by a case of food poisoning.  The terrible thing was that this was entirely my fault.  I used a package of fresh mushrooms that were not quite fresh enough.  I wanted to make a dish and didn't want to run out to the store to get a new package.  My laziness has cost me two days in bed and a complete disinterest in eating anything.



Fever, cramps and an assortment of other symptoms assailed me, all because of those damn mushrooms.  So, from now on, I will follow my new motto.  I'm going to go back and write posts for the days I missed, but right now, it's very hard to think about any food without feeling a little bit sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment