Monday, April 15, 2013

Day 110 -- Pizza Is The Devil

Well, it happened.  I ate cheese -- and pepperoni.  After a long, stressful day, I was faced with a buffet of pizza.  I was starving, I wasn't going to get home for another three hours, it smelled so good, and I ate two slices of pepperoni pizza and a bite of brownie.  I tried to make it 365 days without a cheat, but I should have known it would be almost impossible.



The odd thing is, I'm not tempted to chuck the whole diet and give in to temptation tomorrow.  I'm ready to keep going and continue eating vegan.  Perhaps this is a glimpse of the future for me.  Mostly vegan with the occasional lapse for pizza or some other tempting treat.

One-hundred and ten days without meat is pretty good.  And then, only four or five slices of pepperoni.  I'm still pretty amazed by my fortitude.  Now, I'll try for another 110 days before I indulge again.  Keep tuned to find out if I succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment