Monday, April 22, 2013

Day 117 -- Food For Health

My friend, E, always posts interesting quotes on her Facebook newsfeed and every now and then, one of them just slaps me in the face.  Today was an example.



This is so true and yet very few people ever realize it.  I count myself lucky that I did come to realize it and it wasn't too late for me to change my bad habits.  Had I continued to eat as I was, I would have probably needed diabetes medicine, high blood pressure medicine, cholesterol medication, and more.  But many of these problems disappear as one begins to eat a healthy diet.

The quote comes from a website called Food Matters, a site devoted to a film of the same name.  According to the site, you can watch the first 40 minutes of the film online, but I haven't figured out how to do that yet.  I would like to see the film and will report back if I ever do get a chance to see it from beginning to end.

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can rest assured that you will not only receive tasty meals, but that every meal and each in bistroMD's weight loss program is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the weight loss plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - Take a look at your menu before ordering and choose the entrees you want for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home delivery.

    ReplyDelete