Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 179 -- Another Soy Vay Moment

How is it possible that I've gone my whole life without every discovering Soy Vay Veri Veri Teriyaki??  My sister introduced me to the product.  In truth, she's been talking about it for about six months and finally gave me a half-gallon bottle that she bought for me at Costco.

Today, I baked tofu that had been marinated in their Veri Veri Teriyaki and I made this pasta salad with the their Toasted Sesame Dressing.  Check out the www.soyvay.com for more yummy recipes.



Spicy Bowtie Salad

8 ounces bow tie pasta, cooked al dente and drained
½ cup Soy Vay® Toasted Sesame Dressing & Marinade
⅓ cup shredded purple cabbage
1¼ cup green peas
¼ cup peanuts
1 tablespoon rice vinegar
½ teaspoon hot chili oil


Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; toss well to mix and to coat with dressing. Chill well. Mix again before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment