Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 183 -- It's All Downhill From Here

Today officially begins the second half of my year as a vegan.  Yesterday, on the last day of the first half year of eating vegan, I enumerated the various challenges I'd faced.  Today, I'm going to set some goals for the second half of my vegan year.

1.  I will eat greens every day!  I don't know why  can't seem to get this done.  I don't particularly like greens, but when I eat them, the weight comes off much faster.

2.  I will not cheese cheat for the rest of the summer.  That's going to be a tough one, especially if I go to visit my sister who loves to send out for pizza (or La Gondola lasagne) when I'm in town.

3.  I will start to do some exercise.  I'm not going to say what, but I am going to walk when I don't need to drive and maybe lift some weights to get rid of my batwings.

4.  I need to start eating breakfast again.  I've been sleeping late and starting the day with lunch, but breakfast is the key.

5.  I will start taking my vitamins regularly AND I'll make sure to get my chia/hemp seeds for the Omegas.

I'd hoped that I'd be halfway to my weight loss goal by now, but things have been at a standstill for the past 3 weeks.   I'm pretty sure it's because I'm not eating my greens or my chia seeds.  So this is the plan!

And look, I figured out how to get my text to wrap around the photo!  Six months and that's what I learned about blogging!

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you eat delicious entrees, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs is balanced to bistroMD's specific nutritional platform to promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 to 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu before ordering and select the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program online.
    STEP 4 - Your meals are delivered to your door.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your home.

    ReplyDelete